- Wall Street Journal - What’s the Point of Cheerleading?
- Illinois Business Law Journal - Should Cheerleading be a Sport?
- Pediatrics® - Cheerleading-Related Injuries to Children 5 to 18 Years of Age: United States, 1990-2002
- British Journal of Sports Medicine - An assessment of injuries in college cheerleading: distribution, frequency, and associated factors
- Catastrophic injuries in cheerleading
- Cheerleading Injuries in the US
- Position Stands | Female Athlete Triad Coalition
The NCATA is providing several sources for articles of education in many fields of study. Some articles are research articles while others are educated opinions. Nevertheless, education is the pathway to safer sports and thus safer athletes. We are taking the lead in our industry by providing a first-class education and certification process for all coaches and officials of acrobatics and tumbling.
We encourage all to read through this vast list of topics. If you are inquiring about a specific topic, please contact us and we will try to locate some educational material in that category or topic.
The NCATA is a proud national governing body partner with many of the groups listed below Please contact these important groups for additional information.